Friday, December 07, 2012

Questions to consider

"Who am I?" "Who do I want to be?" And "What's the spread between the two?" "Are You Willing To Risk Everything That You Have To Get Everything That You Want?" It's a pretty straightforward question. But it's a tough question to answer honestly. Because while we may think we are, the more likely reality is we're not willing to risk what we already have, even if it's necessary, to get those things that we really want. That question falls under sort of an umbrella question and that is... "Is There Life Before Death?" Everyone thinks about the question, "is there life after death?" That's not what I'm asking. I'm asking is there life before death? What do I mean? Simple. In any area of your life where you settle, you stop growing.

No comments: